The Sig Sauer P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7″ barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2″ to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees.
Sig Sauer P365 DETAILS
- XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail
- Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break
- Nitron® Stainless Steel Slide with the Romeo Zero Optic Installed
- XRay3 Day/Night Front Sight
- 3.7″ Barrel for Increased Accuracy While Maintaining Concealability.
- (2) 12rd Steel Magazines